top of page

Gloa, the girl eaten alive

Gloa was a stray cat we had been feeding for a while, until we noticed her getting skinnier and skinnier. It was impossible to catch her until she was so weak, she could not hide anymore. We rushed her to the vets and she turned out to have a bad infection, filled with maggots and other parasites, that were eating her alive.
Now she is recovering at the vets and she needs your help so we can cover her treatment.
Please help Gloa have a pain free life once more!

bottom of page