Terms of adoptions
Fell in love with one of our dogs? Maybe a cat stole your heart?
Thank you so much for thinking about offering a home to one of the animals, that really need it! Before you can welcome your new family member to your home, we urge you to read these terms.
1. We will try to do home checks to every possible family
2. We want to know as much as possible about you, before the adoption
3. We will tell you our honest opinion on the dogs, we feel suited for your situation
4. We can not guarantee the dogs behavior will stay the same, once its home. We can only tell you about their behavior in the shelter and the future is up to the owners to create. Training will go a long way to make sure, your new family member and you will be happy!
5. We can not guarantee that the dog doesnt have any underlying illness, unless its something we can detect in advance. The family can ask for special tests, in case they want to rule out some possibilities. If we have knowledge of any disease, we will always inform you immediately and in most cases, its written in the animals description.
6. If you need to rehome your dog after adoption, we will try to help you with this task. You will need to keep us updated as soon as there is any problems, so we can have enough time to try and find solutions.
7. We are a group of volunteers, so if we dont reply immediately, we are probably off somewhere saving a dog in need. We will get back to you as soon as possible.