Gloa, the girl eaten alive

Gloa was a stray cat we had been feeding for a while, until we noticed her getting skinnier and skinnier. It was impossible to catch her until she was so weak, she could not hide anymore. We rushed her to the vets and she turned out to have a bad infection, filled with maggots and other parasites, that were eating her alive.
Now she is recovering at the vets and she needs your help so we can cover her treatment.
Please help Gloa have a pain free life once more!

350
350

© 2023 by Gouves Animal Shelter. 

We update the site once a week, so be sure to check in for news as well as the progress bars!

  • Facebook Social Icon

​Follow us on facebook

  • c-youtube

Watch adorable animals on YouTube